Undertaking for Copyright Violations and Copyright Transfer Agreement
The article submitted by me/us is my/our original work. I hereby give consent and hence, assign the copyright of the above work to the Editorial Team and Creative Connect International Publishers for publication in it’s journals and in all forms of media. I/we am the owner(s) of the article/ short notes/ Book Review or Case comment, thereof and of all rights, title and interest therein.
I hereby affirm and submit that:-
- The Article/ Short Note/ Book Review/ Case Commentary is an original work and has not been previously published and has not been considered elsewhere for publication in any other journal. The manuscript submitted has also not been submitted elsewhere for publication. More so, the Article/ Short Note/ Book Review/ Case Commentary do not infringe any existing copyright or any other third party right.
- The Article/ Short Note/ Book Review/ Case Commentary contains no such material that may be unlawful, defamatory, or which would, if published, in any way whatsoever, violate the terms and conditions as laid down in the agreement.
- By clicking “I Agree” in the “Copyright Transfer Agreement” Section in the Submission Form of this journal, that can be found here, is considered equivalent to its corresponding original form in all respects, including legal matters.
- I confirm that the contribution is original. All acknowledgements/references, wherever applicable, have been acknowledged to the sources and for such excerpts from copyrighted works as included in the contribution the proper permission is obtained of the copyright holder and author thereof where applicable. The work contains no libelous statements, and The Creative Connect International Publishers & it’s holding body, The Libertatem Media Group [parent organization], is in no way responsible for any libelous material written by author, if any and that the work does not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right, proprietary right or any other legal /professional rights of others.
- All disputes are subjected to the jurisdiction of Gujarat High Court, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- In case the author does not fulfill the publication procedure or defaults in the payment of publication fee, their manuscript (copyright of which has been transferred to Creative Connect International Publishers under this agreement and by checking “I agree” option in the submission form) shall be uploaded to the Archive of the journal and would be easily made available on the internet.
- The grant of rights to Creative Connect International Publishers, (A unit of The Libertatem Media Group) does not infringe any clause of this agreement.